Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Not sweating it

The coven's trip to Whitby was a roaring success
hII like to tell myself and others that there should be a certain effortlessness in the witch's dealings. Part of the point of seeing things with a greater penetration than 'muggles' is that we ought to be enabled to avoid some of the pitfalls.
While standing by this as a general principle, it is not always true, of course, and there are times when I feel things beginning to get on top of me. This is the time for strategic planning, to get out the divination tol of choice and look at the whole picture. On a purely personal level this offers the opportunity for priorities to be set and advice to be sought. In the past I have simplified any ongoing magic I hve in hand as areult of one of these rethinks, and on other occasions have started new workings. The bigger view gives the opportunity to see where simple pressure can be applied to a situation to make the required changes with minimal effort.
This is what I mean by the effortlessness of the witch, it lies more in planning and seeing, so that when ation is required it can seem to need no effort at all! Of course this is advice for myself: really must clear ot the freezer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication