Sunday, November 11, 2012

Laurence Soper (again)

Something I wasn't anticipating when I started this blog was what would bring people here. For example some people find this blog by searching whether gay men are closer to their mothers. That left me unsurprised. But what has flabbergasted me is that people google 'Laurence Soper' and actually come to this blog from that search! And to think he started as one of my little projects. Just think, he may even read this himself. I do hope so, because once you get on my radar you don't get off it until my will is achieved.
This of course is where I differ from the books: the textbook way at this moment would be to say that I've done the spell & must not scratch it or I'll bring the energy back to me & spoil it. Personally I think that's a cop out: of course there is a place for 'spiritual' results in magic, but if I cast a spell in these circumstances it is not achieved until I see results on this plane. So it is at this stage I start throwing everything at the target using multiple methods, & if it draws the energy back I'll just have more to chuck at him. Like this it'll snowball until he comes unstuck. The desired result in this case is he be brought to justice, and before anyone says anything, darlings, his own actions say he's guilty as charged.
Start properly again with a divination. This reading didn't start off with assigned positions, but the positions have become clear once I saw the cards. 6 of Pentacles, hmmm, it's looking bad for him if he's got the 'get in the car, I have candy' card. I have read on the internet that what he's probably living off is money inherited from his wealthy parents (for a monk, what seems to be wrong with this picture?); he may even be holed up with extended family. This combined with the Knight of Wands means he thinks he's got away with (Soper, my boy, I hope you're reading this & thinking, 'I *have* got away with it,' because I'm so looking forward to posting your imprisonment on this blog. You are a project of mine now, so just give yourself in, it'll be *much* less painful in the long run). However 6 of Pentacles is a deceptive card & all is not right there at all. He may of course be holed up with another member of a paedophile ring (do they ever come singly?), in which case they may well take him for everything he's got or else drop him in it if they turn Queen's Evidence. My gut feeling is that he is not in Italy: or anywhere where English isn't spoken. Foreigners always stick out too much, especially if they've something to hide. I feel he may be somewhere like the Channel Islands, where he isn't so obviously foreign.
That aside, the other cards in the reading indicate his impending fate: it may be strange to see The Tower & think, 'that'll be me, then,' but it's clear that I'm going to happen to him. The Page of Swords indicates his safety net being destroyed.
OK, different method: this is from Donald Kraig's Modern Magic. My affirmation is this:
'It is my will to use all the means at my disposal to bring Andrew Soper to justice.'
I will repeat this morning & evening. In the day when I think of him (this is why this method works so well for me who tends to 'scratch') I will visualise him in a prison cell, a broken man, all of his parents' money taken to repay his targets.
Never mind so mote it be, it isn't even as good as, it *is*.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication