Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Urban Grimoire: A Spell to Pull on Grindr

I have been bemoaning the nature of dating apps with my straight female friends. They tend to use Badoo and I'm using Grindr. Honestly, I wonder how I've managed to have as much sex in my time as I have - it certainly wasn't through social media,  and I've also made the mistake of using a screen shot from the film Performance as my profile pic. Nobody in this city seems to have heard of Mick Jagger...
Anyway I've been inspired by my need for a new duvet cover to cast a spell using the law of attraction. It's very easy,  since there are a lot of duvet covers in the shops at the moment which show cityscapes of many skyscrapers. And we all know what they represent - if you're a straight man or lesbian who isn't looking for sex with a man, well, you'll just have to make up your own spell.
It's very simple. Make the bed with intent, get in, log on, and off you go...

2 comments:

All comments are moderated before publication